SAVE A LIFE — ADOPT A RESCUE!
NOTE: Due to the CORIV-19 epidemic, we have temporarily suspended adoptions to ensure the health and safety of our volunteers and our dogs. We were able to get a few dogs to their furever homes just before the suspension went into place. We will continue to accept and process adoption applications so we can place dogs as quickly as possible when it becomes safe to do so. We are also actively seeking new foster families at this time as, sadly, we anticipate an increase in dogs needing to find new homes.
Thank you for your interest in adoption from Southeast Corgi Rescue!
Before you apply please read:
- Applicants MUST reside in one of the states in which SECR operates: North Carolina, South Carolina, or Georgia.
- An adoption application must be completed for consideration.
- Applicants must be willing to complete an interview, provide vet and personal references, and agree to a home visit.
- Applicants should be able to provide documentation showing that their current and former pets are/were spayed/neutered and up to date on all vaccines, preventatives, and other recommended vet care.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee adoption. SECR reviews each application carefully to ensure that we are making the best possible match between each of our dogs and his or her new forever family.
Once an application is reviewed and vet references checked we will respond with a follow up email or phone call. Occasionally, we receive too many applications to respond to each one. Should you not hear back from us, and want to know if your application is complete, please email our Adoption Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our adoption process please read our ADOPTING: FAQs page.
If you are interested in adopting a corgi please download and fill out our SECR ADOPTION APPLICATION.
Email the completed form to — email@example.com
Or print the completed form and mail it to: Southeast Corgi Rescue, PO Box 845, Pooler, GA 31322-0845
* Please complete ALL questions in detail. The more information you provide, the better we are able to help you in finding a rescue that will suit your needs and lifestyle.*