Do you love corgis? Do you live in NC, SC, or GA? Have you consider fostering?
We are being inundated with dogs in need of rescue, but we cannot help them without fosters willing to house them. We are an all volunteer run organization. We rely on volunteer foster parents to house, in their private homes, the dogs we bring into rescue. We do not have other facilities to shelter them. Which means we can only rescue as many dogs as we have homes for them to go to.
We especially need fosters:
- With no other dogs
- Willing to care for dogs with medical issues
- Have experience with herding dogs
Other considerations before you apply to foster:
- All pets in the home must be spayed and/or neutered.
- All pets in the home must be current on their vaccinations.
- All dogs in the home must be on heartworm prevention year round.
- Fenced yards are not required for many of our foster dogs. However, dogs must be leashed if not in a secure area.
- We do not accept fosters with children under the age of 8 (because we do not know the reactions and behaviors of the dogs that are new to rescue).
Learn more about Fostering — HERE.